Lee Kum Kee Laksa Thick Soup is rich in coconut and spicy flavour and great for noodles. Reheat the soup and pour into your noodles for a delicious meal.
1) Cook the noodles and put aside
2) Pour reheated thick soup into the noodles.
- Reheating method:
- Pour soup from package and bring to boil. Or
- Put package directly into boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
** Adjust taste by adding water according to preference. **
3) Add your favourite food ingredients to enhance the delicious taste.
Water, Coconut Powder (Coconut Milk, Maltodextrin, Emulsifier (Sodium Caseinate)), Shrimp Paste (Shrimps, Salt), White Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Shallots, Salted Chilli Peppers (Chilli Peppers, Salt), Dried Chilli Peppers, Shrimp Powder (Shrimps, Salt), Spices, Soybean Oil, Yeast Extract (Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Water, Salt, Sugar), Salt, Tomato Paste, Dehydrated Garlic, Ginger, Stabilizers (E415, E414), Flavour Enhancers (E631, E627). Contains Milk Product, Crustacea, Soybeans, Wheat.
Milk Product, Crustacea, Soybeans, Wheat
200 g, Soup Pack