Lee Kum Kee Pork Bone Thick Soup is rich in pork bone flavour and great for noodles. Reheat the soup and pour into your noodles for a delicious meal.
1) Cook the noodles and put aside
2) Pour reheated thick soup into the noodles.
- Reheating method:
- Pour soup from package and bring to boil. Or
- Put package directly into boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
** Adjust taste by adding water according to preference. **
3) Add your favourite food ingredients to enhance the delicious taste.
Water, Pork Bone Soup (Pork Bone, Pork Leaf Fat, Water, Salt, Antioxidant (E307)), Modified Corn Starch, Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soybeans, Wheat Flour), Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, White Sugar, Apple Juice Concentrate, Stabilizers (E414, E415), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract (Yeast Extract, Salt), Spices, Flavour Enhancers (E631, E627), Colour (E150a). Contains Soybeans, Wheat.
200 g, Soup Pack