Lee Kum Kee Satay Thick Soup is rich in Satay flavour and great for noodles. Reheat the soup and pour into your noodles for a delicious meal.
1. Cook the noodles and put aside.
2. Pour reheated thick soup into the noodles.
- Pour soup from package and bring to boil. Or
- Put package directly into boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
***Adjust taste by adding water according to preference.***
3. Add your favourite food ingredients to enhance the delicious taste.
Water, Peanut Paste, Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soybean, Wheat, Colour (E150a), High Fructose Corn Syrup), Coconut Cream Powder (Coconut Cream, Maltodextrin, Emulsifier (Sodium Caseinate), Corn Starch), Oyster Sauce (Water, Sugar, Salt, Oyster Extract (Oyster, Water, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Colour (E150a)), Spices, Shallots, Peanut Powder, Soybean Oil, Yeast Extract, Salt), Fermented Soybean Paste (Water, Salt, Soybean, Wheat Flour), Dried Flatfish,
Colour(E150a), White Sugar, Tomato Paste, Salted Chilli Peppers (Chilli Peppers, Salt), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Flavour Enhancers (E631, E627), Shrimp Paste (Shrimps, Salt), Stabilizers (E415, E414). Contains Peanuts Soybeans, Wheat, Milk Product, Fish, Crustacea.
Peanuts, Soybeans, Wheat, Milk Product, Fish, Crustacea.
200 g, Soup Pack