Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Hot And Spicy Chicken Pot contains 2 pouches of Sauce for Hot and Spicy Chicken Pot, Spices Pack and Extra Spicy Chilli Powder. Simply add a chicken and your favourite ingredients, you can make a rich and delicious chicken pot easily at home! After enjoying the chicken pot, pour Lee Kum Kee Soup Base for Chicken Hot Pot into the pot, and pair with 6 must have dipping sauces for hotpot. One pot served in two ways for endless enjoyment!
Sauce for Hot and Spicy Chicken Pot - made with a secret recipe. Use one pack for cooking and flavouring. Use another pack for coating the chicken. The chicken pieces are wrapped in a rich and palatable sauce. All the spiciness and flavours are in one bite!
Spices Pack - a selection of 6 types of special spices including Sichuan peppers, enriching different layers of spiciness!
Extra Spicy Chilli Powder - full of spicy flavour; can be added according to personal preference for spiciness.
Hot and Spicy Chicken Pot
- 1 pouch Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Hot and Spicy Chicken Pot
- 1 whole chicken
- appropriate amount of sliced ginger
- appropriate amount of garlic
- red onion, green and red peppers (optional)
- appropriate amount of coriander
- wine, according to personal preference
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add sliced ginger and garlic, cook until fragrant.
2. Add chicken pieces (1 chicken portion) and stir fry the chicken over medium heat until golden brown (do not need to be fully cooked
3. Add the Spices Pack and stir fry the chicken for about 2 minutes until the flavour of the spices comes out.
4. Add the first pouch of Sauce for Hot and Spicy Chicken Pot, stir fry until well mixed.
5. Pour 80ml of water into the pot, cover with lid and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Add the second pouch of Sauce for Hot and Spicy Chicken Pot and ingredients (such as red onions, green and red peppers etc). Stir fry for about 1 minute.
7. Add Extra Spicy Chilli Powder according to personal preference for spiciness, stir fry until even.
8. Add coriander and serve.
Tips: Sizzling the chicken in wine before adding the coriander can bring out the aroma.
Sauce for Hot and Spicy Chicken Pot
White Sugar, Fermented Soybean Paste (Water, Salt, Soybeans, Wheat Flour), Water, Salted Chilli Peppers (Chilli Peppers, Salt), Flavour Enhancers (E621, E631, E627), Oyster Sauce (Water, White Sugar, Salt, Oyster Extract (Oysters, Water, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Colour (E150a)), Peanut Paste, Sesame Paste, Rice Wine (Water, Rice, Wheat), Fermented Broad Bean Paste (Broad Beans, Water, Salt, Wheat Flour), Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat Flour), Spices, Colours (E150a, E160c, E129), Chilli Pepper Powder, Ginger, Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Stabilizer (E415). Contains Soybeans, Wheat, Peanuts.
Dried Chilli Peppers, Star Anise, Fennel, Laurel Leaves, Sichuan Peppers, Cardamom.
Extra Spicy Chilli Powder
Contains Soybeans, Wheat, Peanuts.
243g, Sauce Pack