1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Heat the pan over low heat, pan-fry the bacon until fragrant. Keep the pan and oil inside.
3. Sprinkle lemon juice on the avocado.
4. Spread butter on baguette, place the mozzarella cheese, avocado, cherry tomato, arugula and abalone top. Bake for 5 minutes.
Mushroom Soup Procedures
1. Boil the abalone sauce and water.
2. Heat the pan, which is used for preparing the toast, saute the onion until fragrant. Pan-fry the mushroom until softened.
3. Add ingredients in step 2 into the soup base and boil for 3 minutes.
4. Add a drizzle of olive oil to the soup before serving.