Winter Melon Soup Procedures:
1) Steam winter melon for 15 minutes and set aside.
2) Add seasonings into the boiling water, then add in winter melon, mushroom, celery and dried shrimp, and boil for 15 minutes.
3) Add in the glutinous rice balls and cook until they float to the surface.
4) Pour in the egg gently and keep stirring.
5) Add in dried cabbage before serving.
Glutinous Rice Ball Procedures:
1) Add hot water into the glutinous rice flour and mix well.
2) Knead the dough until smooth and non-sticky.
3) Each time take a small portion of dough and knead into ball shape.