1. Crush the hard tofu. Drain well and set aside.
2. Cut the onion into cubes.
3. Mix onion, hard tofu, ginger, salt, sugar, pepper, oyster sauce, Shaoxing wine and sesame oil with the pork.
4. Add potato starch and mix well.
5. Add the egg white and mix well. Stir with chopsticks in clockwise in one direction for 3 minutes until sticky.
6. Divide the pork into 6 portions and knead it into meatballs.
7. Deep fry the meatballs in medium heat (around 180°C) for 3 minutes until they turn golden brown.
8. Remove and dry on kitchen paper.
1. Chop the cabbage and spring onions.
2. To make the sauce, mix water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken powder and sugar.
3. Heat oil in medium high heat and stir fry ginger slices for 3 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add green onion and minced garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Add the sauce.
6. Add cabbage and meatballs.