1. Soak the preserved vegetables in water until soften, drain and mince it. Rinse until it’s clean and fry the preserved vegetables until dry. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and mix well, and then set aside.
2. Wash the pork belly, boil a pot of hot water, add 2 slices of ginger and a little green onion, cook the pork belly until medium well, drain and let cool.
3. Pierce small holes and spread 1 tablespoon of premium soy sauce evenly on the back of the pork belly, fry in a hot wok until golden brown on each side, cool and slice into pieces.
4. Beside the Mei Kuei Lu Chiew, mix the res t of the seasonings well. Add oil and fry the dried shallot and minced garlic, add the pork belly and the seasonings, mix well, and then add the Mei Kuei Lu Chiew, and put in a bowl for later use.
5. Mix the preserved vegetables and sauce in the same wok and set aside.
6. Put the pork belly in the bowl vertically and spread the preserved vegetables on the bowl, then wrap it in cling wrap.