Method: Cheesy Potato ball:
1. Preheat oven at 200°C.
2. Peel and wash the potatoes, blanch in boiling water for 15-20 minutes, drain and mash into mash potato using a masher or a fork.
3. Remove the skin of shallots and chop into fine pieces.
4. Place chopped shallots, butter and milk into the mash potato and mix.
5. Spread a thin layer of oil onto the foil on top of the baking tray.
6. Place a moderate amount of mash potato into the palm of your hand, flatten and place a small amount of shredded cheese in to the middle and roll it into a ball shape.
7. Place the cheesy potato balls into the oven for 10 minutes, ready to serve.
1. Place a small amount of oil onto a non-stick pan and slightly brush the panda mold with a thin layer of oil.
2. Separate the yolks and the egg white.
3. Place the yolks within the eye area of the panda mold and the egg white onto the remaining areas of the mold.
4. Using low heat and wait for the eggs to cook.
5. Remove from mold once cooked