1. Preheat oven at 200 °C
2. Cut Salmon steak and green pepper into 4cmx4cm cubes
3. Insert salmon chucks and cherry tomatoes alternately with bamboo skewers
4. Place the salmon skewers into oven for approx 10 minutes or until cooked
5. Apply a thin layer of Lee Kum Kee Salt reduced oyster sauce to the salmon skewers and sprinkle with lemon juice. Set aside.
1. Place the pasta shells into boiling water and cook according to the instructions on pack-et.
2. Slice the red and green pepper into strips
3. Use a non stick pan to sauté the garlic with the green and red peppers, mix in with the cooked pasta shells.